Samuel Solodar is the principal attorney at the Law Office of Samuel Solodar. The firm started serving clients in early 2014. Samuel’s practice focuses exclusively on divorce and family law. A cum laude graduate of Western State College of Law, Samuel interned at the California Court of Appeals, California Innocence Project, Legal Aid Society of Orange County and Orange County Public Defender’s Office. Samuel was raised in the Catskill Mountains in upstate New York. He attended the College of Charleston in South Carolina where he earned a B.S. in Economics. During his free time, Samuel enjoys spending time with his family, outdoor activities and eating delicious food.
WHY SAMUEL SOLODAR
- Western State College of Law, cum laude
- College of Charleston, B.S. Economics
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section
- Author, Why Kirk v. First American Title Ins. Co. Is Not Enough: The Supreme Court of California Has a Responsibility to Clarify the Scope of Permissible Ethical Screens in the Context of Private Firms, 39 W. St. U. L. Rev. 171 (2012).
- Research Assistant, The Drones Are Coming! Will The Fourth Amendment Stop Their Threat To Our Privacy?, Brooklyn Law Review (2013).